Mink Eyelash - MARIAM
Mariam is one of our beautiful medium length lashes.
As you notice the hairs are shorter on both ends and has more length to the centre of the lash, this really opens up the eyes and looks very girly and flirty.
We love this lash especially for Asian eyes and bridal.
Our mink lashes are fluffy, wispy and reusable with proper care.
You will find our lash bands to be comfortable and flexible so that it curves with the shape of your eye.
How to apply:
1. Check fit: Align the lash band to your natural lash line to check the fit and trim if needed. We recommend trimming the excess from the outer end of the lash.
2. Remember to also trim the little piece of the band extending on either end of the lash band (see picture below). This is important so it doesn't feel like its poking your eye when you open and close.
3. Apply adhesive: Apply a small amount of adhesive along the band. Depending on which glue adhesive you use and how much you apply, you will wait 30 seconds to 1 minute for the glue to get tacky before applying. In the meantime, you can go ahead and apply your mascara.
3. Apply lashes: Now its time to place the lashes to your natural lash line. This comes down to personal preference however we recommend tilting your head back whilst looking into a mirror or compact mirror. First place the band to the centre of the lash line, next stick down the lash to the end and then the beginning.
*Practice using your fingers or tweezers to apply your lashes. Many people prefer to use either or and even sometimes both. Have a practice and see which method you are more comfortable with.
4. When you are confident that your lashes are set, for extra comfort we recommend using a "half" lash curler to pinch both your natural lashes with the false lashes. This will make your lashes not only feel lighter but also lift them so you don't feel like they are interfering with your sight.
5. If you are not confident using a half lash curler, another method is to apply mascara again (only to the root of the lash) and use your fingers to pinch your natural lashes and false lashes together.
NOTE: If you apply mascara all throughout your false eyelashes, you may ruin the wispiness of the hairs. We only recommend applying mascara to the root of the lash. This is only a recommendation if you want to keep your lashes as wispy as possible.