5 week makeup course
– One night a week, 6pm – 9pm (Monday)
– Total cost: $950. $250 deposit is required to secure a spot and the remains balance can be paid in weekly instalments throughout the duration fo the course.
– Makeup will be supplied for the use in class. Airbrushing equipment is available to purchase on the day for personal use.
– Required to bring in models from Week 3 to 5, this means you never spend your time being a model yourself for another student, increasing learning hours and gaining valuable client skills.
This course is suitable for:
This course is suitable for makeup artist who are looking to learn this valuable technique and expand their work opportunities, particularly for weddings, fashion and photography.
From foundation application, highlight, contour and blush application with airbrush technology, you will learnt eh very latest techniques to perfect your application.
To be eligible to do this course students must complete a make course.
– Safety, hygiene & correct operation
– Cleaning of airbrush equipment and maintenance procedures.
– Detailed use of equipment, products, types of compressors, airbrushes
– History of airbrushing
– Client consultation and preparation
– Colour matching, mixing and layering
– Identifying skin types and tones
– How to achieve a flawless finish
– Airbrush foundation application
– Contour, highlighting & blush application
– How to use stencils
– Camouflage makeup
– Introduction to the Bridal Industry
– Makeup looks: Bridal and special occasion