8 week makeup course
– One night a week, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
– Total cost $1400: $250 deposit is required to secure a spot and the remaining balance can be paid in weekly instalments throughout the duration of the course.
– Professional Photo shoot included on assessment day
– Students require a model each week.
This course is suitable for:
This course is suitable for makeup artists who are currently working in the makeup industry and/or students who have completed a Beginner’s makeup course and want to advance their skills to further their career in the bridal and photography makeup artistry.
To be eligible to do this course students must complete a makeup beginner’s course.
Looking on point / Classical Vintage
– Product knowledge, using a wide range of professional brands
– Correcting eyebrows with makeup
– Eyeliner application
– Design and apply Vintage makeup
– Contouring and highlighting
– Application and best use of false lashes in different styles lengths thicknesses and types.
Wedding makeup Natural bride
– Bridal Consultations, bookings and invoices
– Bridal makeup application
– Long wearing foundation, concealer and lipstick
– Photo shoot
Continue wedding makeup Glam bride
– Apply advanced bridal makeup techniques
– Advanced contouring and highlighting facial shape correction and sculpting (further discussing different face shapes)
Asian eyes / Smokey eyes
– Asian makeup application, runway makeup, smokey eyes (over dramatic)
– Editor photography: researching trends, designing makeup looks for fashion
– Half cut crease eye makeup application
Touch of colour
– Rainbow eyes, glittery lips or eyebrows
Look of choice
– Redo a makeup look
– Preparing for assessment week
– Photo shoot included to start a professional portfolio