Course Duration: 4 day's
10:30am - 2:00pm (3.5 hours)
6pm - 9:30pm (3.5 hours)
Only 4 student's per class
- Students are required to organise a model for each day of training.
- Students are required to bring in their own makeup kit.
Suitable for makeup artists who are currently working in the makeup industry and are wishing to advance/refresh their makeup skills.
- Back to basic eyeshadow application
- Classical Vintage
- Eyeliner application
- Face shapes
- Brow mapping
- foundation Base application and sculpting
- Special occasion makeup
- Natural/ Smokey/ bridal
- Dramatic Smokey eyes
- Half cut crease eye makeup
Course Fee: $800
Deposit: $100 is required to secure a spot in this makeup course
Payments: The remaining balance of $700 can be paid in four instalments ($175) on each day of training