– 8 week Makeup course
– One night a week, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
– Total cost $1300: $250 deposit is required to secure a spot and the remaining balance can be paid in weekly instalments throughout the duration of the course.
– All brushes, false lashes, cleaners, makeup and specialty products (using a cross section of the very best professional brands on the market today) provided for your use in class.
– Professional Photoshoot included on assessment day
– Students require a model each week.
This course is suitable for:
This course is suitable for makeup artists who are currently working in the makeup industry and/or students who have completed a Beginner’s makeup course and want to advance their skills to further their career in the bridal and photography makeup artistry.
To be eligible to do this course students must complete a makeup beginner’s course.
– Product knowledge, using a wide range of professional brands
– Correcting eyebrows with makeup
– Eyeliner application
– Design and apply Vintage makeup
– Contouring and highlighting
– Application and best use of false lashes in different styles lengths thicknesses and types.
– Bridal Consultations, bookings and invoices
– Bridal makeup application
– Long wearing foundation, concealer and lipstick
– Apply advanced bridal makeup techniques
– Advanced contouring and highlighting facial shape correction and sculpting (further discussing different face shapes)
– Asian makeup application, runway makeup, smokey eyes (over dramatic)
– Editor photography: researching trends, designing makeup looks for fashion
– Half cut crease eye makeup application
– Rainbow eyes, glittery lips or eyebrows
– Redo a makeup look
– Preparing for assessment week
– Photoshoot included to start a professional portfolio